Tuesday, September 16, 2008

article 1:Me

hello everybody! I have just recently created a blog continuing the best newspaper ever, Weekly World News(WWN). It stopped being printed when people didn't believe it, ever though the cover clearly states THEY WOULDN'T PRINT IF IT ISN'T REAL. I was disturbed by those people,even though I could visit the website. But reading articles online doesn't give you that feeling where you persuaded your mom to let you have it but she still says no but you bring it to the cashier anyway and when you finally get home you read it for hours on end. Do you know what I mean? Well, I've taken it upon myself to continue the wonderful tradition of reading WWN. So I don't care if a single person supports me, I just want to have a little fun! Thank you for donating your time to read this article.
                      =^..^= ( My signature, get used to it)
                      Jake
                        BYE!

No comments: