
In Beverly hills, a super hot model says she lives on a diet of grass and ivy." I know it sounds gross, but it keeps me skinny and the flavor is revolting, so I throw up and loose more weight! I still eat grass, but since the flavor sucks I started eating ivy. The ivy has a strong taste that burns your throat.I like it." After she submitted this article we sent her to a psyciatrist and sure enough, the doctor said,we are quoting him,'this gal is out of her frikken mind'. The girl admits to hitting her head on a table. Shortly after, she was sent to a metal institution. She snuck in a bag of grass,but it was confiscated as she was eating it. Friends and family would try to sneak ivy and grass in the mail,but the institute stopped the flow of mail. because her body was so used to eating grass and ivy, she died. She was commiting suicide when she died. This lady is really off her nut!!!
:)
Dillan Heartsman
1 comment:
That is the most amazing story I have ever heard!
Are you on medication?
Post a Comment