Wednesday, September 17, 2008

article 2: Bigfoot is real!!!


                                 BIGFOOT IS REAL!


 Bigfoot is really real! I think there are more people that believe in him than people that don't. I often visit Flagstaff and we stay in a vacation home. One day I woke up early to go play outside. I got dressed and grabbed the dog. We were going to go to the dogs favorite spot when a big hairy ape man jumped out. He grabbed the poor mutt and ripped it in half! Then he ate both half's in a matter of 2 seconds. In loving memory of my dog Scarlett, I started a Bigfoot organization called Hairy Man Believers or HMB. I am sorry, but I have no photos of hairy ape man. I know what you hear on the news about that Bigfoot costume stuffed with possums. That was real! apparently Bigfoot is very flexible, and Bigfoot is made of possums! I can assure you people two things: I have seen Bigfoot, and aliens are real too!  good bye everybody! Oh, I forgot. I have pictures of my dog! bye!!!!

                                  =^..^=
                                  Jake

1 comment:

The Pickle said...

I really like Batboy...do you think they will find him soon?