Sunday, September 28, 2008

article 5: I WAS ABDUCTED BY ALIENS!!!


  I was abducted by aliens! I was out smelling my roses when a cats milk sauscer landed in my grass lawn. Small furry creatures dropped out from the bottom of the ship. I then realized that they were cats. Cats in tiny suits with helmets filled to the rim with milk. Oddly, you could see through the milk. they then started to chant ' Salzar, Salzar,!!'. " Stop, stop. whos Salzar? I think he writes for my paper." I said. They just started meowing. One of them sprinted out and carried me onto the ship. They knocked me out.

    It turned out that they wanted to be able to write for my paper like their leader Salzar.We had a talk. I let them write. Goodbye.



             =^..^=
             jake

1 comment:

Nick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.