skip to main | skip to sidebar

the cult of Jake

Thursday, September 25, 2008

shinjuku

by the Jake at 7:31 AM

3 comments:

Gina B. said...

That is freaky!

September 26, 2008 at 8:28 AM
The Pickle said...

Can I choose both...I like Big Fluff with the twisted head...but Colombo is a cool cat also...what to do??????

September 29, 2008 at 9:20 AM
Nick said...

i love that kitty it's so cute

September 30, 2008 at 8:54 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (13)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ▼  September (12)
      • No title
      • come on people! I need more votes on the cats!
      • article 5: I WAS ABDUCTED BY ALIENS!!!
      • shinjuku
      • colombo
      • pick a cat. the cat with the most votes survives. ...
      • EXTRAS
      • article 4: GPS system asks woman out on a date!
      • article 3:WOMEN LIVES ON DIET OF GRASS
      • extras
      • article 2: Bigfoot is real!!!
      • article 1:Me

About Me

Jake
View my complete profile